Artists, Thank you for your Interest in Ballyhoo!
Ballyhoo is an event of the Gulf Coast Arts Alliance, whose mission is the development and promotion of the arts on Alabama’s Gulf Coast
– ARTISTS PLEASE NOTE –
***BALLYHOO IS NOW A TWO DAY FESTIVAL
***NEW LOCATION – Gulf State Park 20115 State Park Road, Gulf Shores, AL 36542
Please keep your application, checks, and images together in One Submission.
- Online submissions must be 100% online (online application, uploaded images and online payment)
- Mail-in submissions must be 100% mailed in (printed application, printed images and check. CDs and flash drives are accepted) *Jury Fee of $25.00 ($55.00 if after Jan. 15) must be with your application.
P.O. Box 4062, Gulf Shores, AL 36547
- Booth Fees are nonrefundable two weeks (14 days) before the festival.
For additional information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Artists Applications –
Accepting Applications June 1, 2021
Application Deadline Jan 15, 2022
Juried Fine Arts
$2,500 in Awards!
Application Dateline: January 15, 2022
Event Location: 20115 State Park Road, Gulf Shores, AL 37542
Festival Dates & Times: March 5-6, 2022, Saturday • 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.// Sunday – 11am – 5pm
Acceptance Notification: Beginning January 15, 2022 (sent via email)
Setup (artists booths): Friday, March 4, 2022, 7am – 8pm
Booth Space: 12′ x 12′; Tent Size 1O’ x 1O’
- Single Booth Fee: $175.00
- Double Booth Fee: $325.00
- Jury Fee: $25.00 (non-refundable)
- Late fee, after January 15, 2022: $55.00 (non-refundable)
Includes Jury Fee of $25.00