The Ballyhoo Festival is a juried art festival hosted by the Gulf Coast Arts Alliance. This Festival event is held annually in the Gulf State Park of Gulf Shores, Alabama.
MARCH 7- 8, 2020
Saturday • 9am – 5pm
Sunday • 11am – 5pm
Gulf State Park, Lake Shelby
20115 State Hwy. 135 Gulf Shores, AL 36542
Ballyhoo is a Fine Arts Festival located in the Gulf State Park of Gulf Shores, Alabama.
Kick off festival season with Ballyhoo! This exciting festival event is unique in its focus on fine art, combined with cultural charm, and the fun-loving spirit of residents of Coastal Alabama! Enjoy fine art from all across the southeast, local seafood and live music! Join us and you, too, will Ballyhoo!
Juried Fine Arts
$2,500 in Awards!
• Performances by the Poarch Band of Creek Indians
• Wind Creek Performing/ Music Stage
• On site ART demonstrations
• Children’s hands-on art activities
• Ballyhoo trackless train for children
• Local Cuisine and Food Trucks