The Ballyhoo Festival is a juried art festival hosted by the Gulf Coast Arts Alliance. This Festival event is held annually in Waterway Village of Gulf Shores, Alabama.
MARCH 7, 2020 • 9am – 5pm
Ballyhoo is a Fine Arts Festival located in the Waterway Village of Gulf Shores, Alabama.
Kick off festival season with Ballyhoo! This exciting festival event is unique in its focus on fine art, combined with cultural charm, and the fun-loving spirit of residents of Coastal Alabama! Enjoy fine art from all across the southeast, local seafood and live music! Join us and you, too, will Ballyhoo!
Waterway Village – 116 East 24th Ave. Gulf Shores, AL 36542
Juried Fine Arts
$2,500 in Awards!
• Performances by the Poarch Band of Creek Indians
• Wind Creek Performing/ Music Stage
• On site ART demonstrations
• Children’s hands-on art activities
• Ballyhoo trackless train for children
• Local Cuisine and Food Trucks